Friday, May 05, 2006

Almost finished

This afternoon I took some time out of my crazy schedule of work to go to the leaving 'reception' for the International and Exchange students. They presented us with a souvenir of our stay, a certificate in a smart cover. Its a really nice idea and it means that I will have something impressive to take to interviews and show for my semester studying abroad. I finally feel that I am getting things done here. It has been a crazy two weeks and its not over yet. One more week of craziness to go and then everyone will be gone. And I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself when people have left and I don't have any classes to go to. By then it will be time to pack up and get ready to leave. I have enjoyed it here so much that I don't want to leave. I want to come home, but I really like it here. I am however looking forward to spending sometime travelling. Will keep you all updated.

No comments: