Monday, September 16, 2013

Back to reality.

Trip of a lifetime!

This trip has been absolutely fantastic. It's a bit surreal coming back to normal  life. 
We landed yesterday morning, had hardly slept on the plane, so we were pretty tired all day.
One of the really strange things was seeing London from the air, and spotting all the things we recognised. 
We saw the Shard from the air, and later that afternoon, I went out for a walk, around Southwark and crossed Southwark Bridge and saw the Shard up much closer!
Returning to reality this morning was a bit strange. It was actually very comforting to be a commuter on a subway system I know.

Having seen so many exciting things this week, it's a good thing to remember how lucky I am to live in another amazing city. As much as I love America, I'm loving living in London too. I'm still adventuring.






No comments: